Flag Ben Beasley's Rating on 06/26/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|He makes fun of everybody in a legitimately mean way, although it is hilarious if you're not the one being picked on. But for real his stories were awesome and funny but when he tried to teach something I wanted to die it was so terrible. Didn't learn anything at all, and he pretty much exalted himself all class...he's the kinda teacher you want for smart period, NOT for an actual class.|