This teacher Profile is 57% complete. Help us add more information

Brian Allen Edit

Based on 7 Ratings
Physical Education Teacher at Toll Gate High School
1
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity
1
Knowledge
1
Textbook Use
1
Exam Difficulty

Nov 07, 2014 He gave us brownies once. But that's the only nice thing I have to say about him! If you're a girl you have to wander around the school and track for 10 minutes to find him b/c he is never where he said he would be the day before. You will spend 85% of his class walking the track and the other 15% being graded on ping pong. And he makes you do warm ups in the gym for ping pong! He gives you essays too. And I did the same exact things as my friends all year and we all got different grades-wtf? Flag Rating

2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
2
Knowledge

Mar 22, 2012 I hate him -__- he yelled at me and is just..mean Flag Rating

1
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

Feb 14, 2011 He fails anyone he doesn't like, not exactly the nicest guy around either Flag Rating

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Jun 06, 2009 guy is THE MAN! never gotten a 0 for not getting changed for gym! cool guy, betta hope u get him! Flag Rating

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Dec 03, 2004 Cool guy and great motivator; very helpful as well. Makes his classes pass with ease and they are actually enjoyable. Flag Rating

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Apr 10, 2004 Mr Allen is the best Teacher Ever and the best Homeroom teacher too!!!!!!He rocks!!!! Flag Rating

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Jan 14, 2004 AWESOME TEACHER. FUNNY GUY HE IS THE GREATEST PERIOD 4 LUVS YA Flag Rating