Average 3.75 based on 14 teacher ratings
Dina Warnken is a Social Studies teacher at Arlington High School located in La Grangeville, New York. When comparing Dina Warnken's ratings to other teachers in the state of New York, Dina Warnken's ratings are below the average of 4.21 stars. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Arlington High School is 4.19 stars.
3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
2
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

very boring class. is a decent teacher but gives too much work. puts things on tests/quizzes that we never went over in class/learned and the questions are trivial things and do not focus on main poin

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Great teacher. Really makes students think and makes sure that everyone stays engaged and understands the discussion

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

5
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

She knows the material herself but is bad at articulating it to others. Very kind, helpful person, but gets sidetracked, makes contextual mistakes, and assigns too much busy-work.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Very nice woman. She knows the material well, but could sometimes go off topic too easily. She wasn't bad though, and not hard either.

5
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

She's not a teacher. 90% of her class was irrelevant drivel, the other 10% was busywork. She's extremely biased, and will go back on her word. Passed based on stuff I already knew.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

She was cool as long as you did your work and tried. If she knew you were trying, but having trouble, she would help. She tried to be someone you could joke with also, she was nice

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

when i had her class, i hated it...boring and so much work, not to mention she never gave us written notes, but i got 100 on the final so i must have learned.

2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

One of the stupidest teachers I have ever had. She talks about the most pointless things and cannot teach for her life

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Sometimes Ms.Warnken would give us quizes on material I never remembered doing but she had very good review at the end of the year for the class

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

She made learning fun, and that is not so easy in a social studies class. I give her credit.

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Those who don't like her probably failed due to their own lack of motivation. She gives us what we need, not only what we want.

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

I think she's a great teacher...the kids that don't like her are just blaming her for their own laziness. Get over it!

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

good teacher, was always there when i needed help

Similar social studies teachers like Dina Warnken?

James Lillis Social Studies
38 Ratings
Gavin Curran Social Studies
25 Ratings
Jamie Feicht Social Studies
24 Ratings
Bob McHugh Social Studies
23 Ratings
Mark Neustadt Social Studies
18 Ratings

Learn more about Arlington High School

5-star
74%
4-star
10%
3-star
7%
2-star
3%
1-star
4%
Based on 2,098 Ratings
Arlington High School is located in La Grangeville, New York with an average teacher rating of 4.19 stars. When comparing Arlington High School's teachers to other teachers in the state of New York, Arlington High School's teachers are below the average of 4.21 stars. Arlington High School ranks -- amongst all High Schools in the state of New York. Learn More