Flag Evan Rogovin's Rating on 07/18/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|Mr. Rogovin is a really nice guy who works really hard. He has had some hard transition years and he is incredibly stressed being district chairman during his transition into Dreyfoos (shaping the program, creating a parents group, creating band officer positions that will do something, etc.). It is a hard job, but he is working hard. Give him another year.... By then, the transition should be over and he won't be chairman anymore. Then - the Dreyfoos band should be unstoppable|