Respected by students.
Mr. Lewis is actually a great teacher. He is enthusiastic, passionate for what he does, crystal clear on what he teaches, and explains the topics VERY well. I have him for AP Computer Science. He prepares you very well for the AP Exam. The best things in his class are the labs and small programs. Also, his tests are pretty difficult, but they are good to look over before the exam. He also has a good sense of humor, which one might rarely find in a teacher today. Overall... great.
Mr. Lewis was the best teacher I ever had. If you pay attention you will learn a lot. He is very dedicated and really care about his students. Mr.Lewis says Mmmmmkay a lot but its really funny and you will get used to it.
I had Mr. Lewis for AP Computer Science, and I can honestly say he is fantastic. He prepares his students for the exam VERY well. My biggest advice if you have him is to follow along (do your hw on time), not to give up, and not to copy other people.
He's a great math teacher. I have him for H. Geo, he's so funny with his hand movements my friends always make fun of hiim for that XD But his philosophy is that in an honors class 80% of the test is going to be easy but the other 20% is a real test to see if you understand the material and he has difficult multiple choice questions. But I like how he always makes sure that everyone understand the material before testing, ex. he has 1-2 review days. He's very fair but WARNING he's a slow grader
Best math teacher but he has a strange tic tac habit.
Probably one of the most chill, nicest math teachers I've ever had. Even though I have him for H. Geo, and it's difficult, he helps you as much as you need. And his personality is just funny and enthusiastic. Really good teacher also. :D (He curves tests when everyone does badly, moves tests back, and just helps review everything.)
Mr. Lewis watches Glee. But he's awesome with his parallel hand movements. Best math teacher at HSS.
I have him for Honors Geometry and he's a great teacher. Tests can be hard but you should be okay as long as you do homework and review. Really nice and a funny guy. Awesome teacher.
He's such a cool guy, youre lucky to have him. hes enthusiastic, and a great personality
i have him for geometry. he is sooo helpful and really wants you to understand everything. don't be afraid to ask questions.. cuz he loves it! he gets all excited n runs over lol
J. Lew was pretty sweet. He's a really cool guy and HILARIOUS when teaching. You just have to sit through a class with him, mmkay?
mr lewis is an awesome teacher! his class is really easy and he really explains everything well.. he's really cool too cuz he lets u do pretty much anything u want in class
Mr Lewis is the funniest teacher. He gets so into teaching his class. Its hilarious
Great guy, though his lectures get extremely boring. Just do the programs/read the book and you'll do fine.
He's a good teacher and helps out a lot; though his class is pretty easy, definitely take it if you have any interest in computers.
Its really good when he's absent. We get the best subs for his class. And he's quite nice b/c he curves our tests a lot. Though he's really strange.
I like lewis's class best when hes not there!!!! yea! Then its awesome.
Mr Lewis is awesome, especially when he's absent, which occurs quite often. His lectures can get boring, but he's a really nice guy.
Mr. Lewis is just awesome. He's totally into Trogdor, making him the coolest teacher. Thatched roof cottages!