Average 4.6 based on 5 teacher ratings
John Sayles is a Science teacher at Crystal Lake Central High School located in Crystal Lake, Illinois and part of Chsd 155 School District. John Sayles' 5 teacher ratings contributes to Crystal Lake Central High School's ranking of 346 in Illinois. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Crystal Lake Central High School is 4.25 stars.
2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

mr. sayles is the best teacher i've ever had. 70% of the class is chem and the other 30% is life. i learned so much besides chem. plus he tells 6 whole jokes the whole year! what a funny guy....

2
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

I did ok in the class, but got a 5 on the AP test, which was the point of the class. He helped prepare all of us for it and is one of the best teachers CLC has!

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Very helpful. Helped me place out of a college class by scoring high on the AP exam. He also taught me a lot about investing -this has been a tremendous help.

1
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

You might fail, but you still walk away with more knowledge then you thought possible. Great teacher and man.

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Sayles is by far one of the best teachers in the school. The class is extremely difficult, but he uses real-life examples to apply it. Very knowledgable.

Similar science teachers like John Sayles?

26 Ratings
21 Ratings
13 Ratings
12 Ratings
8 Ratings

Learn more about Crystal Lake Central High School

5-star
74%
4-star
8%
3-star
6%
2-star
4%
1-star
5%
Based on 599 Ratings
Crystal Lake Central High School is a public high school located in Crystal Lake, Illinois and part of Chsd 155 School District. Crystal Lake Central High School is ranked 346 in Illinois. Learn More