Flag Kailim Toy's Rating on 03/14/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|Mr Toy's class is quite difficult and you will do terribly if you don't do the reading. I find that some of his pops and test questions are ridiculously inconspicuous ideas in the book. He expects you to memorize the book and do all the extra credit, and then maybe you'll get the A. You do learn a lot from his class if you can stay awake, and hes a really nice guy outside of the classroom. If only he could be so nice in his grade-book.|