Flag Kathy Blaskovich's Rating on 10/01/07Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|Ms. Blaskovich is back this year to teach two consumer ed classes. I can understand that she's a little irritated that she has to teach two classes this semester, but she could at least manufacture a little more enthusiasm. Yes, the subject matter is boring, but it would help if she tried to make it seem more interesting. Also, she gets irritating when she complains about "technology"...technology being power point. One day during the first week of school she said, "Power point presentations are so boring."|