Flag Laura Antuna's Rating on 05/16/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|It hurts to sit in that class and watch how she treats all of classmates like trash. I have a 100 in the class so I should have no reason to complain right? She pretends not to hear clarifying questions, which she refuses to answer EVER, even in test settings. Also, I don't think a woman who can't speak clear English can be expected to be a successful teacher in that language|