Flag Laura Antuna's Rating on 05/16/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|" Ding ding ding ding ding! Childrenn! Are you seated and your homework is tchoweeng?! Tchow your homework to get a stiiamp! Children? Children! CHHIILLLDRREEENNN!" Give it up for Ms. Antuna everybody! 1. No one can tell the difference between her "C" and "Z" 2. She's really smart but I feel unheard and belittled like a preschooler in her class. Her little "rules" are inconsistent and unreasonable - especially since every other teacher in the school treats us like the mature students we are|