Flag Martha Kang's Rating on 06/20/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|I've finished Chinese 3, which means I am done with her forever. Honestly, she gets worse and worse every year. She finds ridiculous things for students to do that do not help with learning the language. The days depend on her mood. If she's having a bad day, you can tell, and you will also have a bad day. She's an unfair teacher. She favors students, so be a nice, quiet Asian girl who does her work. You will hate it. Take Spanish or French for the sake of 3 years of suffering.|