Flag Martha Kang's Rating on 07/06/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|I am done with Chinese 3 and have graduated, and now I can say that she is the worst teacher I have ever had so far in my academic experience. I learned bare minimum from her. She has a horrible attitude which i had to close my fist to stand her. She threatens students with their grade when that's a basic thing teachers never do. She thinks she is so smart that she graduated from some unknown college no one has ever heard of. I wanted to drop out when I was in Chinese 2. WORST TEACHER EVER!|