Average 3.11 based on 8 teacher ratings
Mike Nelson is a Science teacher at Aquinas High School located in San Bernardino, California. When comparing Mike Nelson's ratings to other teachers in the state of California, Mike Nelson's ratings are below the average of 4.16 stars. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Aquinas High School is 4.0 stars.
4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
3
Knowledge
4
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty
2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity
2
Knowledge
4
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
3
Knowledge
4
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty

Nice person but he needs to go to therapy. Would have occasional breakdowns that would involve yelling and screaming about irrelevant things. 90% of the time he was okay, the other 10% of the time, he made me wish I had gone to Notre Dame.

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
5
Knowledge

Mr. Nelson is the best! I miss him as a teacher and around the campus! He made the subject matter interesting and was very inspirational.

5
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

Didn't know about the subject matter he was teaching, but was willing to learn. A classmate knew much more than him, causing Mr. Nelson to ask him for help (even on tests). Physics class was free time

5
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

5
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

In Freshmen science, he knew what he was teaching but in chemistry, he wasn't too sure on what he was teaching. Also would lecture us on life, which was inspiring,

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Somewhat tricky class. Has its ups and down. Knows his stuff but has a little trouble explaining it in a way to understand it. Talking to him wouldn't hurt you grade ;)

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Mr. Nelson is the coolest

Similar science teachers like Mike Nelson?

3 Ratings
2 Ratings

Learn more about Aquinas High School

5-star
69%
4-star
6%
3-star
7%
2-star
8%
1-star
8%
Based on 125 Ratings
Aquinas High School is located in San Bernardino, California with an average teacher rating of 4.0 stars. When comparing Aquinas High School's teachers to other teachers in the state of California, Aquinas High School's teachers are below the average of 4.16 stars. Aquinas High School ranks 678 amongst all High Schools in the state of California. Learn More