I love her. she doesn't do much teaching but if you pay attention when she does, and read the textbook and do your homework, you'll realize all her test questions are from past homework and her class is super easy. She is a crazy old lady and if you like teachers who actually get to know their students and have conversations with them rather than work all period you'll love her. As long as you behave in her class and don't annoy her you'll be fine. I'm so sad she left :(
If you have her for a teacher, as soon as you find out, go to your guidance counselor and beg for a new math teacher! You do NOT want this lady grading your papers, when she can't remember your name. You do NOT want this lady holding the keys to your future when she locks herself out of her classroom. You DO NOT WANT THIS LADY AS A TEACHER. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
She is a very nice person and cares about her students regardless of what other people say. However, she is not a good teacher. She often discourages students from asking questions when we do our homework in class after the lesson and is not that flexible for help. Doesn't give partial credit for incorrect answers.
I'm not trash talking her, she is a very nice person, but she is not a great teacher.
Awful.awful,awful,awful. Avoid this teacher at all costs. Most of her freshmen algebra 1 class is in study hall after school, meaning they are failing her class.She does not want her students to succeed and will make sure you don't. Even if you know the material she makes the tests extremely difficult and tricky. She's intimidating and does not encourage questions. If you complain about her your grades will suffer more. The administration knows this and yet they do nothing. She destroyed my GPA.
good good good good
She's a nice lady and isn't mean to people unless you give her reasons to. The work isn't that bad but she doesn't know how to teach. The only thing she CAN do is tell anecdotes about her problems and people pretend to care. She treats class like a joke and expects us to know everything
Very strict.Knows her stuff. To much work. Learned a lot.
Strict but, a great teacher---if you work, you do well. I go for help all the time in AM and she helps me.
idk why everyone always says stuff about her, she is a pretty good teacher, sometimes things arent 100% clear but thats why you got a hand and a mouth to ask he to explain more :/
Nice woman (sometimes.) Its 4th quarter, she still forgets my name.): Goes off on stories with the class but doesn't teach anything. Hard class. I study almost every night but she never helps the class with anything. I'm literally scared to ask questions because she "playfully" makes fun of students for it.
Always had a story when I came out of her class on what she was yelling about, she really cared if you weren't doing so well and always asked if I was having trouble. Easy A if you put in the effort.
VERY LOUD!!!!...can hear all the down the blue hallway
I don't like her grading system. 90% is tests and quizzes and the other 10% is only homework.
we love ro! she puts a smile on our faces and good grades on the papers - megg n tricia
i have had mrs. naughton for two years now. She is one of the best teachers i have-she has helped me out A LOT in math-and she makes class fun_Rachel
Great teacher, shows no favorites, and is willing to teach things over and over...tests are pretty easy, too
she is very impatient, shows favortism, and unconsiderate.