Average 3.25 based on 20 teacher ratings
Mr. Pickering is a Music teacher at Cuyahoga Falls High School located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio and part of Cuyahoga Falls City School District. Mr. Pickering's 20 teacher ratings contributes to Cuyahoga Falls High School's ranking of 73 in Ohio. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Cuyahoga Falls High School is 4.17 stars.
4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

2 words - THE MAN!!!!!

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

OMG!!Pops teaser was AMAZING!!I don't think this district realizes what they are loosing.So he doesn't do the same things as the last director,who cares!He has done amazing things!

2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

HES RUINED THE MUSIC PROGRAM. NOW HE SAYS THE BOARD OF EDUCATION IS"MAKING"HIM DO A SHOW CHOIR SET FOR CLASSIC. WHAT DID HE THINK HE WAS GETTING AWAY WITH. AS U

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Pick does have favor issues but the Acappella choir never sounded better

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Mr. Pick isn't letting freshmen try out for M&M's. They'll only be 1 or 2 trying out, the rest will be so they can get the expierience.

5
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

The guy is not on my good side. He plays favorites.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Say what you want, but there are no gray areas.He is 110% about the music and teaching how to create it. Its to bad that some of us can't learn from his passion

2
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Hes a great vocals director, but his love for us is sometimes hard to see. All the Ms band and perf. want is the old set for pops. It would complete this year!!

3
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

I hate him So much. How dare him. How DARE him.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

very good directer horrible person

5
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

I happen to like Mr. Pickering. He deffinately does pick favorites. I am not one of them. He trusts the kids he picks as forvorites. He is proud of all of us

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

He's just annoying, I don't like how he's trying to change traditions. But I guess we should give him a chance he is new.

5
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

he will only pay attention to you if you are a favorite of his otherwise you'll never get into antything.trust me,I Know from experience!

5
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

hes okay sometimes but we dont sing enough half the time we sit in class and its a second studyhall because he is too busy talking on the phone in his office!!!

5
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

Mr. Pickering only has time for A Capellla and M&M's. He needs to pay more attention to 10th grade choir. Many times in his class we haven't even sang.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

First of all, look at everything we have accomplished since he came here. Second of all, if you don't want to be pointed out, then just pay attention!!!!

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

You shouldnt Let 9th & 10th graders into M&Ms. It has been for 11th & 12th graders for as long as i can remember. Why are you trying to mess up the tradition?

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

He doesn't have the privilages at this school that Wilkins had in her prime because he's new.5 years and we'll be the best, and he'll be more fun/less strict

4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

75% of the time I hate him, but the other 25% he's an okay guy! (I mean he did give M's back our title, right? Or helped at least!)

4
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Pick can be a jerk. He cancelled the Hallelujah Chorus and tries to mess up CFHS tradition!

Similar music teachers like Mr. Pickering?

14 Ratings
12 Ratings
11 Ratings
7 Ratings
2 Ratings

Learn more about Cuyahoga Falls High School

5-star
75%
4-star
7%
3-star
6%
2-star
2%
1-star
7%
Based on 1,021 Ratings
Cuyahoga Falls High School is a public high school located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio and part of Cuyahoga Falls City School District. Cuyahoga Falls High School is ranked 73 in Ohio. Learn More