Average 3.05 based on 10 teacher ratings
Richard Goldman is a Science teacher at Massapequa High School located in Massapequa, New York and part of Massapequa Union Free School District. Richard Goldman's 10 teacher ratings contributes to Massapequa High School's ranking of 992 in New York. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Massapequa High School is 4.23 stars.
3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

FUNNIEST GUY YOU WILL EVER MEET! If you dont teach your self the material you will fail! He doesnt teach! If your on his bad side, you will fail! do not talk in class and pay attention when he talks, which is 5 percent of the class. The other 95 percent is just hilarious waste of time!

4
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

If Science if your favorite subject, you might want to switch out of his class; but if you are good at self teaching yourself material - stay in! He can be hilarious and easy most times. I had a blast and ended with A's.

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

In order to do well in his class you have to work. You can't just copy down the notes, but you have to go home and add more to them. I had a 98 average.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

best ever

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

If you do the work, he's great. If you don't try, you're out of luck.

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Good teacher but can be tough if you aren't willing to work hard to learn the material.

3
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

Terrible teacher. Should go into a different proffession!

2
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Mr.Goldman is awesome!!!! He's the coolest teacher i've ever had!! : )

2
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

mr goldman is a good teacher-- cept we all fail his tests

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Mr. Goldman is the best bio teacher ever...we all failed but he's so cool that u can't complain ~~ the weapon of mass distruction of his 6th period class

Similar science teachers like Richard Goldman?

37 Ratings
28 Ratings
26 Ratings
24 Ratings
Rob Tucker Science
22 Ratings

Learn more about Massapequa High School

5-star
76%
4-star
10%
3-star
6%
2-star
2%
1-star
4%
Based on 3,659 Ratings
Massapequa High School is a public high school located in Massapequa, New York and part of Massapequa Union Free School District. Massapequa High School is ranked 992 in New York. Learn More