Flag Richard Topper's Rating on 06/24/07Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|i agree with what someone said below--definitely one of the most unique teachers ive ever had. i'll never forget him--he was real interesting--like i could see him with his own drama show or something-he always seemed to be having some type of inner struggle. very smart. downside: i literally had him for every year of HS English|