Flag Scott Bailey's Rating on 01/18/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|Scott Bailey "is" a somewhat okay guy, until he begins relentlessly talking. His class is an awesome class, until words pour out of his overly bearded mouth. The first thing you hear every day is "Good Morning Class" and from there it's useless, unrelated information that has no distinct relation to the class, like how much he hates being a teacher and how much he loves his weird, animal infested beard. Take his class if hearing a teacher talk makes you want to jump out of a window.|