Average 2.27 based on 5 teacher ratings
Susan Hvizdos is a Math teacher at Wheeling Park High School located in Wheeling, West Virginia and part of Ohio County Schools. Susan Hvizdos' 6 teacher ratings contributes to Wheeling Park High School's ranking of 39 in West Virginia. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Wheeling Park High School is 4.04 stars.
2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity
4
Knowledge
4
Textbook Use
5
Exam Difficulty
1
Recommended
1
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity
5
Knowledge
5
Textbook Use
4
Exam Difficulty

Had her for AP Stats. Felt like I was learning absolutely nothing and was lost all year, but I passed the test with a 3--still not sure how. She is too smart to bring the material down to a beginner level, and is not great at helping when you need it.

1
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity
2
Knowledge
3
Textbook Use
5
Exam Difficulty

Mrs. Hvisdos is far from good at teaching basic math. Very confusing, incredibly nice person. But she should not be teaching at the high school level, or if she is going to teach high school, then she should be teaching much more advanced topics. Makes no effort to help her students

1
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
5
Knowledge

Mrs. Hvizdos is a great teacher for the topic - Trigonometry is not essential for all high school math students but she makes learning fun and enjoyable. At times, she does digress into tangents about topics unrelated to the subject at hand, but she manages to prepare you well for her "quiz-diz" that she gives periodically. Overally, she is effective as a teacher 75% of the time. The other 25% was lost in one of her many digressions.

3
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

"And the answer is positive or, or, or, or, or...anyone? or? or??? negative thats right"

5
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

I wasted my life away in that class

Similar math teachers like Susan Hvizdos?

7 Ratings
5 Ratings
5 Ratings
4 Ratings
3 Ratings

Learn more about Wheeling Park High School

5-star
69%
4-star
9%
3-star
8%
2-star
4%
1-star
7%
Based on 159 Ratings
Wheeling Park High School is a public high school located in Wheeling, West Virginia and part of Ohio County Schools. Wheeling Park High School is ranked 39 in West Virginia. Learn More