Flag Suzanne Snyder's Rating on 04/27/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|Only had her as a freshman but I wish I had her for more classes! She is just awesome and has the coolest personality. She can make class really enjoyable and funny. Unfortunately the kids in my class were rude and disrespectful at times so we didn't get the best out of her class. Otherwise she is one of the best teachers I've ever had.|