Flag Todd Siler's Rating on 05/05/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|Cool guy, hard teacher. His notes are all over the place, but he will clarify and help you if you ask. Tests are hard, but have a nice curve. Although everyone complains about it, it's a pretty interesting class overall. 2/3 hours of reading/notes over the weekend, but barely any homework during the week. He's actually a pretty funny guy and even if you hate the class, you can always be amused by his incredibly preppy clothes hahah.|