Average 3.52 based on 24 teacher ratings
Fischer is a Physical Education teacher at Eleanor J. Toll Middle School located in Glendale, California and part of Glendale Unified School District. Fischer's 24 teacher ratings contributes to Eleanor J. Toll Middle School's ranking of 1,271 in California. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Eleanor J. Toll Middle School is 4.16 stars.
4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
5
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

shes ritering

4
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Move around, look like your excercising, and you can talk to your friends all you want. RUN the laps all the way through; she'll give you lots of points for that. She's really nice with tests too.

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Mrs. fischer is good inside but she shows her bad side. Once she was going to the other side of the field it took her five min. to get there and once she got there we all cheered.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

you are awesome

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

i love u ms. fischer!!

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

ms. fischer is the BOMBB!!

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

shes the BEST man...

5
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

She is SOOO MEAN. HAD her in the 8th grade and gave me a C!

4
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

good teacher

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

shes a good teacher.very easy too

5
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

she's a good p.e. teacher...TRUST me...she doesn't push you too hard @ all...(not always a good thing)..but she's really down to earth..

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

yeah, not too funny bout the pe jokes...(although i made some in 8th grade) but still...very nice teacher. (amanda c.)

5
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

she cant demonstrate, den she tellz us if we dun do it rite well do 500 burpies .... same thing if we dun do pledge of allegence

5
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

ok shes nice at first.But wat was dat?she does name calling.Hey atleast i got a b!yea!

4
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

she is cool if you start off good in her class and stay on her good side

5
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

U guys shouldnt make fun of her, she's a nice teacher, she really is, her lack of physical ability doesnt mean shes a bad person! U guys sayin bad stuff are sad

5
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

ahem, okay how r u gonna teach us if you cant even show us? I am an athletic person and i can sleep in your class and get an A. Too EASY!

4
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

SHE IS SOOOOOOOO NICE (if ur on her good side)!!!

5
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

she okay

4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

ms fischers fun at times and mean at others. its an ok class.

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

shes really cool if ur da kind dat doesn't get into trouble. but if ur da kind dat want to have fun in pe, den im tellin ya shes not ur type.

2
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

she is ok.. but she gets mad at everything anyone does... and if we have a complaint she yells at us.. and doesnt believe us...but she says she is an easy grdr!

2
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

60% of da time shes mean the other 40% is mixed i dunno

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Shes okay

Similar physical education teachers like Fischer?

Lacom Physical Education
23 Ratings
Frank Physical Education
22 Ratings
Michelle Robertson Physical Education
16 Ratings
Kirt Kohlmeier Physical Education
11 Ratings
Andrew Policky Physical Education
8 Ratings

Learn more about Eleanor J. Toll Middle School

5-star
75%
4-star
10%
3-star
6%
2-star
3%
1-star
3%
Based on 1,415 Ratings
Eleanor J. Toll Middle School is a public middle school located in Glendale, California and part of Glendale Unified School District. Eleanor J. Toll Middle School is ranked 1,266 in California. Learn More