Average 3.64 based on 11 teacher ratings
Maureen Grey is a retired Social Studies teacher at St. Francis Preparatory School located in Fresh Meadows, New York. When comparing Maureen Grey's ratings to other teachers in the state of New York, Maureen Grey's ratings are below the average of 4.33 stars. Additionally, the average teacher rating at St. Francis Preparatory School is 4.33 stars.
4
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
5
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

I had her for US History, she was the WORST, she spends forever on 1 chapter and then never covers the syllabus. Also she teaches histroy in reverse order strating with the 1960s?

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

i also think ms grey is misunderstood i have learned alot so far in her class and i love her class and i got 100s and 90s on her tests

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

strict cor teacher

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

dont mess with the grey or you will pay

1
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

she makes her tests so u have no choice but 2 fail. on 95% of her test there is only like 1or2 people who pass. the other 5 % all fail. teach wat is on the test

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

I LOVE MS GREY. SHE IS NICE. SHE IS INTELLIGENT AND COOL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MS GREY! VINCENT LUPO

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

I think that Mrs. Grey is really misunderstood. I did learn a lot, and any1 that says they didn't wasn't following directions. Dont rag on her cuz u cant read.

3
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

Ms. gery is the worst teacher ive had so far,all she taught was Africa the first half of the year, and she dosn't tell us whats on the tests...

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

shes down ta earth but has da strict gene in her

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Very good teacher. but i suppose i do have a knack for liking the most unpopular teachers and hating the supposedly best teachers

1
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

Gives a lot of homework and things to study and loves Africa!

Similar social studies teachers like Maureen Grey?

John Hessel Social Studies
50 Ratings
Matthew Corrado Social Studies
45 Ratings
Jean Patrick Devesin Social Studies
42 Ratings
Rudolph Zientarski Former Social Studies
26 Ratings
Gerard Kruger Social Studies
25 Ratings

Learn more about St. Francis Preparatory School

5-star
80%
4-star
9%
3-star
5%
2-star
2%
1-star
2%
Based on 3,447 Ratings
St. Francis Preparatory School is located in Fresh Meadows, New York with an average teacher rating of 4.33 stars. When comparing St. Francis Preparatory School's teachers to other teachers in the state of New York, St. Francis Preparatory School's teachers are below the average of 4.33 stars. St. Francis Preparatory School ranks 333 amongst all High Schools in the state of New York. Learn More