Average 4.18 based on 25 teacher ratings
Melissa Zuena is a History teacher at Massapequa High School located in Massapequa, New York and part of Massapequa Union Free School District. Melissa Zuena's 25 teacher ratings contributes to Massapequa High School's ranking of 1,072 in New York. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Massapequa High School is 4.26 stars.
4
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
4
Knowledge
1
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty
5
Recommended
3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity
5
Knowledge
1
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty

Ms Zuena is the best teacher anyone has ever had ever. She is the best person to ever walk this earth and if i become 1/4 the person she is than i will consider my life to be a success. straight facts

1
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity
1
Knowledge

She barely teaches anything. She gives tooons of busy work. The work is an insult to any remotely intelligent person; we are challenged with such questions as "name four resources" and "what is 'economics'?" She collects EVERYTHING we do. All we do is group work which is great for the 95% of students in the class that can't spell "intellectual" but sucks for the other 5% that end up correcting/ doing all the work.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity
5
Knowledge

best teacher ever. not only is she a helpful teacher but you also dont do alot in her class. if you dont get her switch into her class.

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

best teacher ive ever had in hs

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Greatest teacher i think i have ever had love her more than SS...the subject she teaches oh...too....well...

1
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

great teacher. regents us history is very easy and she teaches it well

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

I had this wonderful teacher for one year and i think i fell inlove with the topic of social studies shes the greatest teacher to do it..in my eyes

5
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Good teacher, but leaves in the middle of class for no reason

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

One of the best, if not THE best teacher i've ever had. A strikingly intelligent and kind person who truly cares about her students.

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Ms. Zuena is FABULOUS!!! and her class was a fun way to start the day (I mean, when else would economics be fun at 7:45 in the morning!) Class of '05 forever!

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Zuena is nicer than nice. I almost feel bad for her because many students take advantage of this. I wish all teachers could be like her.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Zuena is the nicest teacher of all time.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

I am 100% sure that there is no better S.S. teacher than you and I've only had you for like a month. Your great!

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Nicest teacher you will ever meet.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Zuena is the nicest teacher i've ever had

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Well...i have to say..untill her class i did not know the song "I'm just a bill...sittin here on capitol hill..." all in all...down to earth and very nice.

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

I had her last year she was the best teacher and the sweetest!

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

her students dont get away with alot...i was one of them...thats garbage...i nailed a 91 on the regents thanks to her

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

nice teacher...

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Awesome

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Too nice. Students get away with a lot.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Zuena is the best teacher ever this is the first year im doing well in social studies

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

Love her! She's the sweetest.

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

great

Similar history teachers like Melissa Zuena?

15 Ratings
7 Ratings
6 Ratings
5 Ratings
1 Rating

Learn more about Massapequa High School

5-star
76%
4-star
9%
3-star
6%
2-star
2%
1-star
4%
Based on 3,629 Ratings
Massapequa High School is a public high school located in Massapequa, New York and part of Massapequa Union Free School District. Massapequa High School is ranked 1,081 in New York. Learn More