the most interesting man in the world...the greatest guy to land on planet earth....nufff said
Motz knows his stuff, and so will you by the end of his class. The unfortunate thing about him though, is that he is very bias by favoritism. Sometimes he will take points off for one student who put the same answer on a test as another student who did not get points off. Not a very pleasant person to have, and sometimes he can drone on and on. You will learn well, but he expects much out of you, so please do all of the assignments, and you will do fine. I don't like him, once again. At all.
Apparently he's good with the Senior/Junior classes, but he is HORRIBLE as the freshman world civ teacher. Transfer out if you can..
enjoyed his class. tough in th e beginning... expects a lot learned so much this year as a frosh
95% of the time, he has a sense of arrogance, not the greatest teacher, boring and the other 5%: he does have a nice side to him.. (I guess he just doesn't like 9th graders...)
By far the worst teacher I have ever had. He singles someone out everyday and just picks on them until they feel like dirt. He is boring, unhelpful, and just plain mean. regardless of how he treats the upper-classmen he's obnoxious to freshmen.
One of the best teachers. The only reason people dislike him is because he's mean to freshmen. So freshmen hate him. Seniors/Juniors love him. AP Econ is one of the best classes you'll ever take. So take it.
Motz owns. All you haters/underachievers need not apply
Mr Motz rocks my world. His class is great. I actually look forward to going to Econ. One of the best teachers.
guys, not cool, motz was a great teacher! i loved every moment in econ and world history with him
come onnn people!! motz is awesome.. pretty easy and interesting course!
this guy needs to realize he is not a college professor and should give students more than 1 night to prepare for a test on 3 chapters
I had him last year and I was lucky to get out with a B. His monotone voice will just put u to ZZZ. Good luck to all freshmen
Knows the material, but manages to make it deathly boring, and I mean BORING. Also hates freshmen. Participate and take lots of notes.
Motzy is a nice guy and pretty good teacher, but picky about details. Picks on stupid people. So boring. Class ok if ur smart and take good notes. Good man tho
solid teacher who u appreciate after you get out of hs
If you have him as a senior, he's a good teacher. He may be boring but look at what he teaches. Overall a good guy.
He somehow finds a way to not only bore the heck out of his students, but somehow manages to teach all of the most trivial facets of econ that arent on the AP
Motz wasn't that bad... He did have the incredible power to bore one to death, and he had some sort of complex where he couldn't admit that he was wrong.
i had him last year, if you ever want to get back at him call his class social studies
haha...i guess all of you are freshmen. well, i had motzy, and he was really one of our best teachers when we look back...just take good notes, and you're good
If you don't make the connections, you're screwed...
This teacher can't ever admit he is wrong. He claims he has done things with us when he hasn't. He often tells us of tests and quizzes the day before.